Westland Bone Meal With Free Gift – Organic Soil Fertilizer For Plants – Organic Fertilizer
₨ 500 – ₨ 2,000
Bone meal is a popular fertilizer that provides plants with essential nutrients, including phosphorus and calcium. These two elements are critical for strong root development, flower and fruit production, and overall plant health.
1 Kg, 5 Kg
Bone meal is a popular fertilizer that provides plants with essential nutrients, including phosphorus and calcium. These elements are critical for strong root development, flower and fruit production, and overall plant health.
This fertilizer is derived from animal bones that have been ground into a fine powder, making it easy to apply and quick to absorb. Sprinkle it around the base of your plants. Mix it into your soil, or add it to your compost pile. You’ll be providing them with the essential nutrients they need to thrive.
Bone meal is a slow-release fertilizer, releasing its nutrients over time, providing a long-lasting source of nutrition for your plants. This makes it an ideal choice for those who want to fertilize their plants without having to reapply frequently.
Whether a seasoned gardener or just starting a bone meal is a valuable addition to your fertilizer collection. Its high concentration of phosphorus and calcium, combined with its slow-release properties, make it an excellent choice for promoting healthy plant growth, flowering, and fruiting. Bone meal is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a cost-effective and easy-to-use fertilizer.
Bone meal is typically used as a soil amendment in gardening and agriculture to provide plants with phosphorus. It can be used for various plants, including flowers, vegetables, and fruit trees. Here are a few ways to use bone meal in gardening:
- Direct application: Bone meal can be spread directly on the soil around the base of the plants and incorporated into the soil.
- Composting: It can be mixed into compost piles to add phosphorus to the compost.
- Transplanting: When transplanting seedlings or young plants, a handful of bone meal can be mixed into the soil at the bottom of the planting hole.
It’s important to follow recommended application rates and not overuse bone meal, as too much phosphorus can lead to imbalanced soil nutrition and potentially harm plants.
Bone meal has several benefits when used as a fertilizer in gardening and agriculture:
- Phosphorus: Bone meal is a rich source of phosphorus, essential for root development and flower blooming in plants.
- Slow-release: Bone meal releases phosphorus slowly over time, providing a steady supply of nutrients for plants.
- Organic: Bone meal is an organic fertilizer, making it a good option for gardeners who want to avoid synthetic fertilizers.
- Improves soil structure: Adding bone meal to soil can help improve soil structure and fertility, leading to healthier plant growth.
- Cost-effective: Bone meal is an affordable fertilizer option, especially when compared to synthetic fertilizers.
However, it’s important to remember that bone meal should be used in conjunction with other fertilizers that provide nitrogen and potassium, as it only provides phosphorus. Imbalanced soil nutrition can harm plant growth.
There are no reviews yet.