Out of stock
Rockwool Grodan Delta Wrapped GRO-Blocks 4×4″ (One Block) USA Imported
Grodan Rockwool GRO-BLOCK Improved
Rockwool Grodan Gro-Blocks Improved with our Advanced Wetting Agent. These leading-edge blocks have the optimal fibre structure and physical properties for crop uniformity, more even Water Content (WC) and Electrical Conductivity (EC) distribution throughout the entire block, and the greatest steering capabilities available.
Water distribution is more uniform throughout the entire block, which is the basis for a well-defined root system with higher water and nutrient uptake capacities to produce robust and vigorous crops. These benefits translate to higher yields, improved quality, less water and nutrient usage, and reduced crop sensitivity to diseases.
- New and improved wetting agents and hydrophilic technology greatly enhance the water characteristics of Grodan Gro-Blocks Improved. Giving even better water distribution over the height of the block. This results in greater plant development and steerability and more efficient use of water and nutrients.
- The optimized wool structure allows for faster rooting-in and nutrient solution replenishment, all while the Gro-Block Improved maintains its structure, firmness, and rigidity throughout the growing process.
- Each Block is 4″ x 4″ x 4″ with a hole at the top
- Gro-block holes are the perfect size for any 1.5″ Starter plug or macro plug.
- Plants can be fully grown in these gro-blocks
- The bases of the gro-blocks are grooved to promote drainage and to avoid “wet feet.”
- Comes with Twin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart